--
0

After speaking to both team leaders, they decided that flyer number 2 was the best and have decided to go with this as the final piece, minus a few changes.
The logo is to be changed by Shou Wang to fit in better with the "arty" style of the theme. I suggested maybe a paint pot instead of a camera lens, although I left it entirely up to her.
The sponsors were also said to be too big, so they have been shrunk down in size.

Rob has produced some very professional looking work, although it does not fit in with the chosen theme. He agreed, and will have updated poster and banner designs by Thursday (11th March).

Adam has still not contacted me in regards to his tasks, so I presume he has no problems and I will be expecting work from him on Thursday 11th March.

Richard has produced some simple poster designs by hand. I suggested he use more photos or royalty-free images to fit in with the rest our groups ideas. These should be ready by Thursday 11th March.

No Response to "Work Update"

Post a Comment