--
0

Over the week, we had many problems, some worse than others.
I have listed the main problems below;

One of the more important ones, was that of the constantly falling work. The way we hung it meant the tape would become warm and loose and eventually fall, we decided not to overhaul the entire display, but simply deal with the work as and when it fell (which was often).

Another problem was the very out of sync timetable. Team members would come in, and change their days to whatever suited them best, which did on some occasions leave only one person opening the shop, often later than 9am.

The final major problem would be that of funding. Everyone was against spending a lot of our own money on this exhibition (me being one of them). However, a few people wouldn't even hand over a few pounds for printing and stationary, which is nothing short of TIGHT!

I felt that the exhibition on the whole went very well, I think we all worked well as a team, and had each others backs, some non-group members also stepped up when necessary which I think was great.
Some team members made little or no appearances during crucial times, (Adam Rietti being one of them). No matter how often he was contacted, he would still ignore the messages and not come in.

I do feel proud to be involved in such an event, as all work and props were our own. I do however think the lack of University help or even interest was nothing short of appalling! Not only did no-one other than our lecturers show up, they also gave us no financial help or even a few free prints. It is for this reason that I believe the exhibition was not as good as it could have been.

However, when it's all said and done, I enjoyed this module, and felt the way the exhibition turned out and the number of positive comments meant we did ourselves proud.

I think this module was a perfect way to finish our degree, as it made us work with people day in day out, who we normally wouldn't choose to work with. This meant we learnt a lot about each other and helped us to prepare for future employment.

I wish everyone the best of success for the future.

No Response to "Last few days and final review"

Post a Comment